Re: daft taft - great date

John wrote in response to Jessyka and me:
>>> Poughkeepsie and In the Garden weren't missed
>>> (by me).
>>
>> by me either.  those are snoring songs.  :)
>
> No, NO! Poughkeepsie is lovely.
>
> Walks to Poughkeepsie, huddled and crying in the
> corner, puts protective, comforting arm around it

yes, it's a nice song.  how come everytime i mention
not missing it at a shiow, that's all that gets
picked on.  the last two tiems that happened, Karin
posted.

i've officially brought Karin to posting terms due
to my alleged *not liking* Poughkeepsie.  i do
*officially* LIKE Poughkeepsie.  it's a great song.
especially on CD.  it can get officially boring
sometimes in concert.  'nuff said.

i thought that last weekend's show was one of the best
OtR shows of recent times.  i'm sure it still would
be even with Poughkeepsie in there.  but i'm glad it
wasn't.

end of story.

Dan

np: sigur ros - ()

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/