The Over the Rhine Naughty X-mas Show

Hello, love cakes...

Wow... these folks just get better and better. Taft Show... captivating.
First of all, Karin looked so beautiful. 2ndly, Linford has side burns.
I don't have an official set list b/c I just didn't feel like writing it
down and you know I can't remember those type of things. :) Every song was
a-mazing... it was so worth all of the driving the boyfriend and I did.

'Spinning'... I certainly didn't expect to hear that one at the show. VeRy
cool.

'I Let it Go'... Ummm...love the song...didn't really like it with Karin's
guitar. (did i just say that?!)

'Darling, Xmas is Coming' and 'All I Want for Xmas is Blue'... are now my
favourite Christmas songs eva.

'My Love is a Fever'... I would marry that song if I could.(the acoustic
version) At the Taft they added a long cello intrance...very very
bubble-licious.

The Finale... mmm mmm mmm. Bob Dylan song... don't know the title.

Schuba's was pretty much the same set list... Except I was like rite behind
the people that were rite in front of the stage. (ohhh...annoying lady and
husband cramping my style !!!) It was like a guitar lesson. :)

The cellist and percussionist are amazing. I think I was a little 'in love'
with the cellist... except I can't remember his name.

That is a cool place... very nice.

Never, ever, try and stay at the Abbott Hotel a few blocks from Schuba's!!!
I'm serious. We were desperate to find a hotel before the show so we could
shower and such... so we find this place...went up to the room... there was
no way in H-E- double hockey sticks we were staying in that room. I-c-k-y!
So we went to the Hilton. :) Which is also where we stayed in Cincy.

It was such a good weekend. Oh my gosh, I almost forgot to tell you... we
drove over the LITTLE BLUE RIVER!! Yay... how neato is that?!

I had an awesome time meeting some listees!! ...

Jeff Grantham - I love this guy. :)
Drew and Wendy - they're not married...I thought they were. Um, can I just
say... Drew is a very nice looking man! :)
Jessyka - :) ... Um, I'm not what you expected?? It's probably my undying
beauty that took you by suprise. Pffftt! :)
John Paul Davis and his wife - Lol. I guess he didn't expect me to be so
short. :) A 'K' huh?? Hmm.
Dan Temmesfield - I saw him, but he just moved so quickly I didn't get to
meet him. Hi, Dan.

I know I'm forgetting some people. Sorry!
I think I saw Thurman Allen... but I wasn't sure.

I met this guy who used to be on the list... he gave me a cool picture of
OtR taken by Michael Wilson.
I met old listees Jay and Lynzi...nice people.
I *finally* met ERIC KING. :)
I met some people who remembered me from Cstone and Canal Street.
I stood in line at Schuba's with Michael Cade(former listee) and his wife,
Dawn.
And I talked with some folks I met at the Well's Street show. (lurker Joe
Enzenbacher's friends) :)
I talked to Linford a bit. He's so nice. I was a little sad that I didn't
get to chat with Karin. I sorta wanted to apologize for 'saying' she looked
like a boy when she was just a little girl. :) They are good people.
I saw Michael Wilson!

You people are just great.

We had a great weekend. Two amazing shows and a lot of fun with the
boyfriend. :)

Geez...this was long. Sorry. :)

kylie