Re: "are there any fans out there from Los Angeles?"

kylie:
Hey... I recentely watched that episode. :) And... I saw the episode of Felicity with 'Latter Days' in it. Pretty cool. :)

I was in a used CD/DVD shop the other day and saw the season 1 box set of Felicity real cheap. I have never seen the show and being an older guy really had no interest in it. But my neice loves the show so I picked it up for her as an *extra* gift since I already had bought her something. As it was used I figured, what the hey, I'll check out the first couple episodes to see what all the fuss is about.
  I gotta say, while well acted with good dramatic dialog the whole premise of the thing is pretty out there  IMO. Would any sane girl (which apparetly she is supposed to be) change the plans she's had for years of attending a particular college suddenly change her mind and head out, 500 miles away, to a college in New York, which doesn't offer what she wants, all because some guy she'd never even talked before wrote something nice in her yearbook? At least with all the silliness that undergirded Sleepless in Seattle they had talked a few times...Maybe the show gets better but that's a pretty crazy start.
  AND I do have a few romantic bones in this old body. I once gave a girl I'd been dating only a month a dozen yellow roses on New Years. I've written songs for girls I was dating. I've taken dates to the beach to watch the sunrise. Perhaps if the show wasn't meant to have a toe or two in reality I'd have bought it...

peace,
Kevin

Xander: You know what? 'Nuff said. Forget it. It must've been my multiple-personality guy talking. I call him Idiot Jed, glutton for punishment.
*BtVS:Surprise