Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V4 #367

Halloo -

> I was just wondering who was coming to the Christmas show at the House
> of
> Blues in Boston.  Anyone???  It's going to be fabulous!
> ~Laura

My sister lives in Jamaica Plain, and I have introduced her to OtR in the
past. I told her about this show a few weeks ago, but I don't know if
she's planning to go. If she's there, I'm sure you'd like to meet her;
she's very cool. Just look for a short, thirtyish woman with light brown
hair and glasses and say, "Lucinda, is that you?"

slowly,
Kirk

np - somebody practicing organ in the chapel, one floor above