Re: viruses run amuck

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> On 12/9/02 12:54 AM, quoth the effervescent yort5thor at yahoo_com at
> yort5thor at yahoo_com:
>

>>One of the easiest things you can do is NOT USE OUTLOOK EXPRESS.
>

> Or, you know...get a Mac.

WORD. The new Mail app that comes with Os 10.2 is the bomb, and it has a
fairly decent junk mail tracking system.

OTher things to do to keep ol Klez away:

change your "Reply To" address to include some garbage words, like:
name at ihatespam_domain.com - folks just have to delete the "ihatespam."
when they reply, which does pose a problem, since some folks're too lazy
to do this, but lazy folks're also less likely to write an email...

- John

np: "Eleventh Hour" - Abdullah Ibrahim

--
John Paul Davis