Virus

Thanks to the folks that spotted the virus that came from me.  I
apologize!

I have a number of students that use my computer.  I think one of them
downloaded something with the virus attached.  The tech guy at my school
had a disgusted look when he told me to keep my virus protection updated.
Now that I know how easy it is to do, I won't forget to do that.

Also thanks for the update on the OTR Christmas show at the Taft.  I wish
I could have been there.  I noticed that Bill Mallonee has another new CD
coming out through PasteMusic.com.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools