viruses run amuck

so, i have a question for all you technogeeks (i mean that with all due
respect because you will one day rule the world.  and soon):

somehow, my e-mail address has gotten into the wrong hands and i keep
receiving infected e-mails.  my virus scan always catches them, but i'm
paranoid that one day it won't.  about the only thing i've been able to do
is add each address to my "blocked senders" list, but i know that the
sender's addresses are constantly changing and blocking them is probably an
exercise in futility.  does anyone have any other suggestions?

ken
np: Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson: VH1 Storytellers

(snip)