park benches

Hi all.
Interesting experience today. I was lounging on a bench in Golden Gate Park
Here in San Francisco, having just finished a run. I was observing a turf war
between two squirrels, when from the distance came the sound of a car with
it's stereo volume at full "depth charge" mode. Though the music was extremely loud, It didn't occur to me until the car was nearly past just what song was playing:
Within Without. That was completely unexpected. Didn't get a look at the occupants
of the car, though it was a mid-nineties Jetta. Fortunate that I was tired, or else I
would have chased after the car and tried to make some new friends. So very hard to
run into fellow rhinelanders around here. On the other hand, they scared the
squirrels. Now I'll never know which one has the bigger cojones. Drat.
Also observed: a Goth jogger with a Hello Kitty backpack.

Take care,
Perry.

np: Creeque Alley, the Mamas and Papas.