Family Tree (no otr)

I know there are many other Björk lovers on the list. I am wondering were any of you fool hearty enough to purchase the Family Tree extravaganza? I'm compiling an mp3 collection of all the tracks from the Greatest Hits cd and the 5" disc from Family Tree for my computer at work (at some point I may go so crazy as to include ALL of her singles with a healthy slab of bsides and rarities like I've done for U2. That collection now clocks in at six and a half hours).

So, my question for those of you who may or may not have purchased the family tree box set: Do "Joga" and "Bachelorette" cross fade into each other as on Homogenic (I did noticed they are sequenced back to back on both sets), or are the tracks mastered wholly apart from each other?

Your kind response is most appreciated.

Love you all.

I mean it.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

Do you Yahoo!?