You kids have fun.

   I am so, so jealous of all of you attending the Taft show tommorrow
night.  My wife and I were there last year, my first time in Ohio,
and let me tell you, our socks were duly knocked off.  I'm so glad
that "Helpless" from that show made it to the Cutting Room Floor CD,
what a great night.

   This year we're only going to make it halfway there.  We are
heading to Nashville to celebrate our anniversary.  (I always
associate the Taft show with my wedding, we got married a week after
Taft show 2000, was at Taft show 2001 for our first anniversary,
this year, well, y'all will have to celebrate our anniversary without
us.)  Nashville has plenty of Over the Rhine memories for me too, since
that's where I saw the '97 Christmas show at Caffe Milano. Good times...

   Anyhow, y'all have a great time and I know they are filming the
show for a DVD, but if an audio recording of the show *accidently* finds
it's way into anyone's hands, let me know and we'll see if we can
arrange something.

   Peace,

   Jeff

----
"Grace makes beauty out of ugly things."
U2 - Grace

jholland444 at hotmail_com
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com