a DVD? really? :)

--- not kylie <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Michelle...a DVD! ...It's all you've ever dreamed!! :) Yay.

Some may doubt the power of wink-wink's, nudge-nudge's and
*cough cough*'s, but hey, every little bit helps (humor me..?).

> Ohhh when they
> release it... all of us should watch it together! You *have*
> to come back to the mainland for that! :)

I'm going to tap into the *wink nudge cough* power yet again...
I may be going to Colorado next spring.  They've played Boulder
before *wink*, and they've also played Denver *nudge*.  Maybe
they'll go there again being that that's around the time they're
getting an estimated release date for the new cd.  CD Release
tour 'n all... *cough*

michelle :)