Re: Whew.

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

     Head count?

liesel replied:

     me! at the very least for dinner saturday night and the show on sunday.
  i have a weekend class friday night, saturday during the day and sunday
during the day, but you have the rest of my time...

david responds:

     my daughters birthday is the 14th - so - i don't believe i'll make the
festivities on saturday. my dana & i will be at the show on sunday.
but wait...there is TWO shows on sunday. to which will we attend?