RE: A Compleltely New Thread About Cutting Room Floor, Specifically AboutIf I Should Buy It

more pros:  An amazing, heartwrenching version of Give Me
Strength.  Happy and Free which is Gorgeous.  The cons remain,
however.  Tough choice, man.

Bethany, mainly elated, slightly confused.

np:  Counting Crows "I am Ready" (for something I think... twas
sent to me by a friend and I don't know what it is really.  It's
nice though.

John Paul Davis mused:

> The pros:
>
> a handful of songs I haven't heard.
> Michael Wilson cover art/photos
> of the songs I already have, they're in CD Audio
> quality instead of as
> 128K mp3s.
>
> The cons:
>
> I'd have to order it and I'm trying not to use the credit card.
> I have most of the songs already.
> I would really like to buy the new Ron Sexsmith.
>

> - John
>
> np: "Never Let Me Go" - Bono
>
> --
> John Paul Davis