RE: grey ghost stories...

My roommate and I like GGS a lot especially for study music, when we have to concentrate.  Although I keep believeing that the current song is my favorite, only to like the next one a whole lot too.  ;)
GDBD was my first OTR album, so it has a very special place in my heart.  I don't know if any of them remind me of a specific event.  Well, "Bothered" reminds me of when they did it live here and I fell forever in love with it.

Bethany, who has a blind date tonight (I wonder what sort of music is appropriate for preparing for a blind date?)

np: Tara MacLean, Silence

so, i'm not really one for instrumental music, and i probably wouldn't have listened to _grey ghost stories_ much on my own time, but i have been listening to it for at least an hour and a half every weekday lately...i brought it in to play during naptime at the day care.

oh, and i used _gdbd_ for background music during a delightful candlelight dinner last night, and as *go down easy* started playing he asked me to dance...so, to me, _gdbd_, which has previously not been high on my list of favorites, will remind me of white wine and candlelight, and of dancing...