grey ghost stories...

hi kids.

so, i'm not really one for instrumental music, and i probably wouldn't have listened to _grey ghost stories_ much on my own time, but i have been listening to it for at least an hour and a half every weekday lately...i brought it in to play during naptime at the day care.

the kids seem to really like it.  they fall asleep better than they did before, and somehow, they just aren't as restless when they wake up.

i can't wait until after thanksgiving when i will start playing _dnoty_ for them.  talk about getting my over the rhine fix in a day...

oh, and i used _gdbd_ for background music during a delightful candlelight dinner last night, and as *go down easy* started playing he asked me to dance...so, to me, _gdbd_, which has previously not been high on my list of favorites, will remind me of white wine and candlelight, and of dancing...

*love and smiles*
jessyka