Re: Woke Up This Morning (probably no otr)

--- Paul Soupiset <soupiset at toolbox_net> wrote:
> Listees, Lostees,
>
> A fun task for you

when I heard the line "I woke up this morning," I immediately thought of Huey
Lewis and went to google to find some lyrics.  Well, here's what I found:

I've been phoning night and morning
I heard you say "tell him I'm not home"
Now you're confessing, But I'm still guessing
I've been your fool for so so long

Okay, so the line is not there, but I LOVE this song and I've been singing it
my whole life wrong!

I've been singing:

I've been phoning, I got Amone, and
I heard you say...

Is Amone a name??  I can picture the video in my head and there's a girl
holding the phone while the subject of the songs lip syncs the second line...

AAaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh.  I refuse to sing it correctly!

mah-rk

=====