Boston

Hello everyone,
I'm quite despondant at the moment because I just received very BAD news
regarding the OtR/Bill Mallonee show at the House of Blues in Cambridge.
Apparently they have an over 21 only policy, and thus my being just 18 is a
problem...  Is anyone else going to that show?  Have any ideas about getting
me in there?  I've never seen them before and I can't stand the thought of
them being within my reaches and missing it.  Of all the injustice in the
world...
~Laura

Sometimes the tide just ebbs and ebbs, and ocean bottom that was never seen
before is the beach we must walk if we want to stay close to the water.