Orri Pall Dyrason

OtR needs to find a drummer as dynamically stellar
as Orri Pall Dyrason.

Saw Sigur Ros on their () Tour last night.  Possibly
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, depending on if
interest in them from a U.S. perspective can be
sustained.  Utterly amazing show.  Orri didn't seem
to do much at first, but then BAM... or perhaps bamm
bamm bamm.  It was fun seeing him work.

Jon Thor Birgisson was also fantastic on vocals and
a bowed guitar.  Well, the *guitar* wasn't bowed, but
the guitar was *bowed*.  Um... the "horse-hair" kind
of way, not the "roof dented from water damage" kind
of way.

Americans are stupid for automatically assuming an
encore (I've *always* thought this).  I applaud Sigur
Ros for their response.  I laughed *and* internally
chuckled.

Siggi Armann is Bruce Lachey's new favorite opening
act, as of last night.  He rivals Chris Rock, Jerry
Seinfeld, Tim Allen, George Carlin... all of them.

Weepy sumo wrestlers everywhere thank Siggi.

Dan

np: yoko ono - the john lennon collection

hah.

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/