Re: Re: Re: OtR, Hem & Lightyear travel

On 11/7/02 10:57 PM, quoth the effervescent dustyvolume at yahoo_com at
dustyvolume at yahoo_com:

>But, but, I thought you were making plans, I thought you told them you
>wouldn't
>be in on that weekend.  I thought you were going to come...  :(

Sigh.

I had hoped. I really, really did. But our wrap-up meeting, with the
Annenberg Center, representatives of nine of our ten stations (Pittsburgh
was so bad they were uninvited), and the Radio and Television News
Directors Foundation is Thursday and Friday. It's the preliminary
findings of a $2.5 million dollar study. I sort of have to be there.

And I have no intention of going back to Florida any time soon. Not even
for my beloved Bru-Say.