Re: Re: OtR, Hem & Lightyear travel

On 11/7/02 8:32 PM, quoth the effervescent Michelle from Hawai'i! at
kanani71 at yahoo_com:

>4) i spelled 'convenient' wrong.

And Bryn Mawr, but that's okay. You're still my Shining Star of the
Furthest West.

I'll be at the Tin Angel show. I'm the one in Philly. Bink's a ten+ hour
drive away.But if he WANTED to come to the Tin Angel show, he has a place
to stay, he and his lovely wife.

You know...hm. I have space. I have the weekend off. I have this strange
desire to see Rhinelanders, and, alas, I cannot make it to the Taft show.

Would anyone like to come to Philly for the Taft show? I was thinking of
making a weekend of it. I was going to go dancing Saturday night, then
maybe a brunch Sunday morning, then Over the Rhine at the Tin Angel
Sunday night. It would be lovely to see some of you, and lessen the pain
of missing the Taft show.

Those of you going to the Taft can make a sort of double-header of it. I
know how some of you like baseball metaphors.

Just a thought.

Ysoie