Re: revolting election development for the masses

--- E Geist <i_scoobysnak at yahoo_com> wrote:

> his opponent had ASSAULTED my phone lines for two
> weeks with pre-recorded phone messages

> anyone else ever have a similar experience?

I personally didn't.  But friends and family did.  And, this
gets good, the voice in the recording supporting the Govenor
candidate the week before elections was none other than good ol'
Bill Clinton.  He was here last week Wednesday speaking for the
democratic party and *BAM*, the next day there's a radio ad and
phone recordings using stuff he said about the candidate during
his lil' Yay Democrats speech.

michelle

That candidate didn't win, btw.