3 Chords November Update

Hey gang- if this is you first newsletter, welcome to our ever growing
family!

We have lots of new music to share this month. Songs from I am the World
Trade Center, The MURDOCKS, Denison Witmer, Ida, The Halo Friendlies,
Mortal, Poor Old Lu, Mike Knott, MewithoutYou, k., and many more!

Also, keep checking the 3 Chords Store for more items coming up soon- bumper
stickers, mousepads, and other fun stuff.

I have an update on the much-rumored live broadcast. Personally, I use a 56k
dial-up for my net connection. At work (a radio station) we have a big fat
bandwidth pipe to play with. I had the studio blocked out and everything for
a live show, and then they made changes. One word- firewall! So, no live
show until I can figure something else out. But its not like we aren't
having fun already!

I'm always on the lookout for great independent music. If you have a
favorite local artist- let me know about them. The whole point of this
program is to get good music out there that you wouldn't normally hear on
commercial radio. Help get the music out!

On that note- if you listen for more than 30 minutes, you've probably heard
a commercial for a new song by the Prodigy, saying its been banned by AM and
FM stations nationwide, and you can only hear it on live365. This commercial
really annoys me, and I apologise for it. I do what I can to keep the
commercial content kid friendly, but they don't agree with me. Anyway, you
won't be hearing this Prodigy song on 3 Chords. Not only is it offensive (a
very slippery term, I know), but it is a really dumb song that goes nowhere
musically and has moronic lyrics. I think that's the real reason its not
getting broadcast airtime.

Now- off of the soapbox and onto the dance floor!

Enjoy!

-janweatherman

THE GREATEST >ahem< RADIO SHOW EVER!!
3 Chords & the Truth, Baby!