Re: Scary oTr: The Search For Meaning In Our Little Lives

among other things jessyka wrote:

>>but watching chris and vicky on saturday night, as well as having known
them for the past three >>years, i feel that they were perfect, were made
for each other.

>>is that silly romantic folly?  or is it just me growing up?

I actually had a similar wedding experience on Friday night.  I never
thought Erin would be married before me....yet she met Mr. Wright....yes
that *was* his last name.  I saw them together after only have known each
other for less than 8 months (?) and knew that it was wright.

not silly romantic....just observing the quietly obvious.

out here,
barry