karma chameleon police

hi, kids...

i'm back after disappearing for so long... finally have internet in the
apartment, though.  i know you're all thrilled!  hee...

so, i scanned recent threads to see if i'm being repetetive, here, and i
don't THINK i am...  but stop me if you've heard this one:

i finally rounded out my radiohead collection with OK Computer last month-
sad, i know, that it took me so stinking long.  but i got it, and i love it,
and felt sort of serendipitously justified when i saw it on the OTR website
for reccommended listening, this month.

and maybe this was discussed when FFR was released, what with all the 'i
radio heaven' analogies we made to radiohead, but i want to put in my two
cents right now and say i would LOVE to hear karin croon out a version of
'karma police.'  i realize it's sort of a latently angry song, like so much
radiohead is, but it would /sound/ so wonderful!  don't ya think??

of course i'd settle for most any radiohead cover by OTR...

so, that's it.  hello again, all.

melanie