OtR in dreams

So, I'm dreaming away last night, and up walks Karin & Linford
to where I and other people were standing and talking.  Linford
says they've been getting a kick out of all our decipherings of
songs, and I say "well you guys are gonna post the right lyrics,
right?"  And he smiled.  One of those "maybe" smiles.  Stinker.
And, here's my favorite part, he was in a bright blue aloha
shirt w/ the cool flowers and canoe's on it.  Wunnerful, just
wunnerful I say.

Another hint those hard-workin' folks could use a nice tropical
vacation... preferably in the middle of the pacific somewhere...
you know, pack the guitars, just in case 'n stuff...

michelle :)