RE: happy h*******een and reformation day

Rhys said:

> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Bethany Keeley wrote:
>
> > did you know that reformation day is also on Halloween?
>
> nope. wow.
>
> did you know dia de los muertes is (:

I knew it was sometime around now.  In my spanish class in high
school we had el pan de los muertes, which I like to translate
because then its bread of the dead.  haha.  It's an interesting
tradition.

> i've never gone trickRtreating.
>
> it sounds like fun.

oh, wow, you missed out.  I feel that you are never too old for
dressing up and free candy.  You should find a child that you
know to "escort" which is a fine excuse to wear a costume and you
might even get some booty out of the deal.

Bethany