Re: happy vernal equinox type thingie time of year

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Brad Caviness wrote:

> --- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> > it's hallowe'en. did you know that? i didn't. i walked in
> > the back and the nice ladies at work made popcorn things,
> > and hot chip dip or something.
> >

> Ahhh... halloween... the beginning of the holiday pounds.

pounds? o, you meant that time where everyONE must shop!

geesh.

personally, i like the littered leaves everywhere, funny happy coloured
things, crucnhing under my feet as i try to run more tha half a mile.

> > how come otr has no scary music?

> "Murder" is plenty scary, don't'cha think?

o.

i dont' know if i know that one.

i just realised jane, is a spooky song, and so is the one about the
floorboards stained with red.

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall