RE: happy h*******een and reformation day

did you know that reformation day is also on Halloween?  When I
went to reformed christian elementary school we always had a
Martin Luther 95 theses movie or play or story or something.  We
didn't really get it at the time.  And then we sang "A Mighty
Fortress" and I didn't know Luther wrote it, I just thought it
was his favorite and I wondered how they knew all these years
later what his favorite song was.

This is going to be the first halloween I don't dress up as
anything, and the second halloween I don't go trick-or-treating.
Growing up is sad.  Maybe since I'm going to the peace vigil
thing this evening I'll say I'm doing halloween as a pacafist.
That will work.

bethany