happy day after sixpence tuesday

that's right, the day sixpence fans have been waiting for for
years has finally arrived.  I have divine discontent playing on
my stereo!  I went out and bought it last night, and even though
I had already heard it on the internet, it's so much nicer on the
cd where you don't have to change tracks manually etc.
so does anyone else have it?  whaddya think?
I think that, (don't you love it when threads cross) there's a
lot of beatles influence.  Eyes Wide Open is exceptionally
beatle-esque and I think "tension is a passing note" sounds like
mccartney as well.  Dizzy sort of reminds me of Burt Bacherach's
stuff (is that Bacherachian?), with the isntrumentation.  But
it's all pretty much sixpence.  I'm happy.
Cool art too.  Too bad they don't give us lyrics.

Bethany

np: divine discontent