Paste Magazine

Since the mention of Paste Magazine came up, I wanted to chime in that I too received my #2 Issue in the mail.  I think the only reason I had picked up the first Paste Magazine at Cornerstone was the Linford Tour Journal entries they had in it, and I'm really glad I did.

I'm still midway through #2, but was thrilled to see a lengthy Sixpence Article/Preview of their new album, which does come out tomorrow... (hint - go get it)

That's all I have to say for now,
Sarah G. Best