Re: Buddy Miller's Limited edition bonus CD & Paste issue #1

captainbackfire at mfire_com writes:

> Anyone have the new Ellis Paul?  Good?

If you mean 'The Speed of Trees" ... yes,  it's fan-tab-ulous and I recommend
that you acquire it ASAP.   :)     And see him any chance you have in person,
also, I've been impressed with his comfort and skill and enjoyment of playing
on stages (and off of one when the microphone misbehaved) too.

>  Anyone heard the wonderful 'Rabbit Songs' by Hem?

Have heard much about them, and have an mp3 of one song ("When I Was
Drinking") that is good but didn't make me jump up and down.  It's on my list
to acquire, simply because I want to hear the rest of it, see if I can figure
out what all the yammering is about... but it's not at the top of the list
yet.

It's too late to figure out what else I've got in heavy rotation these days,
but I have just borrowed Bink's CDs from Ysobelle... so they'll be getting a
listen in the car tomorrow, also.    :)

"Bring me courage, bring me change...
We'll find oxygen in rain... "
Anita