Buddy Miller's Limited edition bonus CD & Paste issue #1

Hello all!
   I thought some here might be interested in this.  Buddy Miller's new CD
(Midnight and Lonesome) was released to Borders and some independent record
stores with a limited edition bonus CD.  For anyone who can't find Buddy's
new CD with the Bonus CD, they still have some at the Border's in Columbus,
Ohio (on Sawmill drive).  I just bought mine, but have yet to listen to it.

   You may be able to just call them up, pay by credit card, and have them
send it to you--I don't know if they can do that or not.  Here's there phone
#: 614.718.9099

   They also still have a big stack of the first issue of Paste Magazine, w/
CD (Victoria Williams and Mark Olson on the cover).  GREAT new music
magazine (that actually covers good music)!  www.pastemusic.com  If you
don't have the first issue, there aren't too many of 'em left around I don't
think.  Once again, they may be able to take your order by phone and send it
out to you.

sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers