the advantage of days that start out terribly

Rhys commiserated:
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Bethany Keeley wrote:
>
> > > no kidding.
>
> > MY day started at 3 this morning when the fire alarm
> went off and I
> > dutifully stood in the cold MI night air for what
> felt like forever
> > bleary-eyed and shivering, along with lots of other
> cranky dorm
> > residents.  Don't worry though, it's gotten better
> and better since
> > then.  It could still be a good day!  I wasn't going
> to taft anyway.
> > Bethany
>
> i stand corrected chastened and repentant
>
> that SUCKS
>
> i hope your day got better.

actually, since then, my day's just gotten more and more
fantabulous.  The boy I'm smitten with visited me at work, my
brit lit professor was grading my journal thingy during the
midterm and laughed out loud and had to share it with the whole
class.  During the midterm.
And I don't feel super-tired anymore.
And I got my itinerary for my London trip in January.  I'm so
excited.
And tonight is Jazz Vespers.  It could still get better!

> but i have a nice snowtop mountain picture that dave sent me.
>
> it makes me happy

hooray for pictures to make you happy.  The new splashpage on
overtherhine.com makes me happy.

Bethany

np: cutting room floor