RE: No Taft for Bruce!

'Da Man at the SS Administration queried:

>- Bruce did I understand this correctly that you are inviting us all
>down to Florida with you?

There's no room at the proverbial inn (as it's being paid for by someone
other than me!) but the state's wide open!  Feel free to party like rock
stars with me from 29 Nov 'til early on 7 Dec!!  :)  We've got tickets to
Cirque du Soleil for that Monday lined up and I'm planning on arranging the
7-hour Behind The Scenes of Disney tour for that Wednesday, so feel free to
join!  The rest of the week is a blank slate thus far.

Speakingof which, has ANYONE on here been on the behind-the-scenes tour of
Disney?  Apparently they take you to control rooms, behind the scenes, under
the tunnels at Magic Kingdom, etc..  Is it worth the cash??

My name is Yoshimi, I'm a black belt in karate,

PS I haven't been this psyched for any concert as I am for tonight's Flaming
Lips/Beck show in YEARS..