RE: and the number of posts (RE: poems poem)

rhys said:

> dear bethany.
>
> stop apologizing. i'm not flooded (:
>
> well not from email. it's my laughing time.
> so don't stop.

awww, rhys, you're my favorite.

> > np: DNOTY.  I know it's october.  I don't care.
>
> i play it in july when it's hot and christmas seems
> like a nice memory of
> a dream i had once.
>
> then fall comes, and the trees shed their green - put
> on raggedy colour
> joy and, then the water crystallises on the grass -
> christmas will come.
> long anticipated by all.

mmmmm.... nice.  I like christmas too.  And I love christmas
music.  My parents start listening to Christmas music in October
to inspire them to write the play for the sunday school kids to
perform this year (they write their own because they want just
the right combination of humour and point) so I miss October
Christmas Music when I'm away.  I really like the DNOTY version
of Oh Come oh Come Emanuel.

Bethany