and the number of posts (RE: poems poem)

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Bethany Keeley wrote:

> I am a poet too
> I intended to reply
> to your poetry
>
> ... but I got distracted.  And I'm sick of counting syllables.  I write
> things that are better than that too, and non-haiku.  I

ah but who cares about counting? sometimes it works.s ometimes it doesn't
(:

form is good to learn -s o you know what and why you're breaking.

that is all.

> don't know if I have anything right now to just throw out. Perhaps if I
> find the bit about the beach at night... I actually am a part of this
> really great poetry-jazz music-prayer thing we have going here.  But I
> digress.

> Bethany, who promises she will shut up soon and stop flooding everyone's
> inbox with irrelevant comments.

dear bethany.

stop apologizing. i'm not flooded (:

well not from email. it's my laughing time.
so don't stop.

> np: DNOTY.  I know it's october.  I don't care.

i play it in july when it's hot and christmas seems like a nice memory of
a dream i had once.

then fall comes, and the trees shed their green - put on raggedy colour
joy and, then the water crystallises on the grass - christmas will come.
long anticipated by all.

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall