RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V4 #317

Ben T says:

> There are three really really amazing tracks on
> Cutting Room Floor.  One
> is Happy and Free which you've mentioned.  I think the
> liner notes say
> Karin wrote that, but I don't have them with me.  The
> second is the
> acoustic Give me Stregth, just like she does it in concert.
>
> But the ole piece de resistance is this #6, "I let it
> Go."  If I weren't
> so enamored of "Happy to be so," I might promote it to
> my favorite OtR
> song.  It's like swimming in Karin's voice.

soon after sending my previous gush-y E-mail I discovered the
gorgeous give me strength.  I haven't really listened to I let it
Go yet, I guess, because it hasn't caught my attention.  If it
weren't for midterms I could just listen to the cd without
interruption, maybe enjoy a few books of poetry in the meantime.
Well... Sidney is poetry too I suppose, and I'll definately be
"enjoying" mideval poetry today.....

babbling on again
Bethany