Re: the beauty of the fall...--the taft show

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, DustyVolume wrote:

> --- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> > gosh, unless they're giving away free planetoids complete with a
> > variable and customizable ecosystem that would allow you to make a
> > fractal oriented world......
>

> wouldn't it be cool if the round up was like that?  Just imagine all the
> tie dyed colours and shifting shapes--wait that's too much like a
> grateful dead round up!

tie dyed colours?

i think we misparsed somewheree. i was just picturing infinte triangulated
shapes within shapes, like when you look at a leaf, it just intersect and
intersect. same with tree branches.

even music does the same thing.
i like triangles (: it's the simplest completel shape (to my brain).

> I think they said anyone who wanted to come to the roundup would just
> pay admission for some tangible item (?CD?)--there was a comparison made
> to the last round up where they did that--

really? cool.

> I don't even pretend to know what I'm talking about anymore--it just
> gives me a headache... M

me too, me either.

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall