re: everybody say 'cheese'!

"Kelvin Bailey" wrote:

<><> I'm pondering making myself a little compilation
cd centered around the idea of photography...I was
just wondering if any of you fine feathered friends
wanted to suggest appropriate songs.<><>

hi,

how about 'frames without photographs' by the 77's

zayne

=====
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." -- Speaker Unknown