Patience

I found a copy of the IRS release today but haven't
had a chance to listen to it yet. I'm thinking the
song order just may screw me up after listening to the
Scampering version for awhile. Is there a favorite, in
terms of song order, between the two releases among
listees?

good night,
zayne

=====
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." -- Speaker Unknown