RE: everybody say 'cheese'!

How 'bout Shawn Colvin's "Polaroids"?  Awesome song!

Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com [mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Kelvin Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:11 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: everybody say 'cheese'!

'sup?
I suppose this is as good a time as any to pop back in.  I've taken a few months off the list but have been lurking for a couple of weeks.  Hope ya'll are well.

Here's my question:  I'm pondering making myself a little compilation cd centered around the idea of photography.  I know...I know...I'm wierd like that.  Anyway...I was just wondering if any of you fine feathered friends wanted to suggest appropriate songs.  I'm thinking of things like John Mayer's '3X5', Steely Dan's 'Peg', Paul Simon's 'Kodachrome', etc.  I'm probably not gonna go out and buy anything else.  I just thought that since we all shared some similar musical tastes, maybe some of you will hit on something I already own.
Oh yeah...styles, decades, cheese factor...none of that matters really.  Just thinking topically.
Any suggestions?

Kelvin

Until you learn to realize the importance of the Banana King, you will know absolutely nothing about the humaninterest things of the world.
---Jack Kerouac