From: rhys daily [mailto:shadow at teuton_org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 12:00 PM
To: Bethany Keeley
Cc: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: vanilla diet coke?

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Bethany Keeley wrote:

> I wasn't aware that such a thing existed!  I love regular
vanilla coke.
> It's the nectar of the gods. I need to get off this dumb pepsi
campus
> more often.

gosh, i didn't realise nectar of the gods consisted of such sweet
cloying
stuff.

not that i am saying it's bad

i just don't like it. pop in general leaves a metally taste in my
mouth,
and that carbonatiion stuff is wierd to swallow.

now. mango peach guayavera juice..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rhys