Re: vanilla diet coke?

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Bethany Keeley wrote:

> I wasn't aware that such a thing existed!  I love regular vanilla coke.
> It's the nectar of the gods. I need to get off this dumb pepsi campus
> more often.

gosh, i didn't realise nectar of the gods consisted of such sweet cloying
stuff.

not that i am saying it's bad

i just don't like it. pop in general leaves a metally taste in my mouth,
and that carbonatiion stuff is wierd to swallow.

now. mango peach guayavera juice..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall