Woodsongs Old Time Radio Hour !(review)

An absolutely great live video show from Kentucky tonite!!! Karin & Linford
ran thru "Anything at all",Orphan Girl","Fever",and "The Seahorse".It was
very nice to watch "live" and they chatted with Karin about her
influences,yadda,yadda,yadda.They seem to be having a ball and the crowd
went wild.A very nice show to watch while I sat here eating dinner...lol as
it came on at 5:45p here in Chicago.I didn't capture it to the hardrive
though,maybe when they replay it.The Quality was AWESOME for a video
webcast.
John