RE: back from the dead, as it were...

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, *r. gockley wrote:

> > The list has been really slow lately.
>
> where "slow" means "broken", yes.

you know - i wondered (:

but thenm i thought it was more corpoarteness taking over our lives
here...

(no, you may not use a dns server *there* you must send ALL traffic over
the VPN to NJ)

> i tried sending mail to the list a couple days ago. it never made it.
> here's to hoping this gets through...

me too!

> my guess is that either any mail that got sent to the list in the past
> week disappeared into the void... or else will appear at random in the
> days to come. whee!

actually, there was a parrallel reality in which suddenly people in there
started receieving mail from this OTR-thing, and thought 'what the heck?
has mars invaded?' when in reality, reality had invaded (:

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall