Re: Bruce is a big fat unfounded rumor spreader

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Tuesday's release party will feature many of the artists featured on the CD.
> Showtime is 6 p.m. and tickets are a mere $5.

The world turns ever so quickly on its axis as Mark ponders what it would
entail to _move_ to cincy...

Did I ever tell you guys I was born in Ohio?  Yeah, I guess I did--well, it's
been occuring to me lately that I need to return (at least to visit) to the
place of my birth--never been back since I left there as a wee lad, BTW...

Hm. Is December a good time to visit Sandusky?  I guess one could definitely
make an argument for real ice skating on the frozen lake!

=====