Re: wilco documentary

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, J. Marie Hall wrote:
> has anyone seen the wilco documentary yet?  thoughts?  impressions?

It's an okay film, though we don't really get much of a look at, say, the
band membes' personal lives.  Near the end, Tweedy's family suddenly shows
up with him at a restaurant or on a tour bus, and it was the first hint
the film had made that he even *had* a family.

Some nice ironies, some intriguing conflicts, some good music.

> i'm thinking about driving down to athens for it on october 28.  i'd
> better figure out if tickets are still available.  those athens people
> like them: i couldn't get tickets for their show november 1st.

By "show", you mean a screening of the movie?  Wow.

 If true love never did exist how could we know its name? -- Sam Phillips
          Happiness happens but I want joy. -- Marjorie Cardwell