Re: My tiny review from Canal Street-Sat. Nite

Kylie Wilkerson wrote:

> Oh yeah, I locked my keys in my truck rite before I left. I started
> the truck and then walked around to get something out of the other
> side, and both doors locked. I was like, 'ohh please don't let Karin
> and Linford or anyone else I might know come out here.' :)

So, in summary:

"I didn't want anybody I know to know about this, so I'll tell them all
about it in an e-mail message."

Only you, Kylie ;)

Well, not only you.  I do stuff like that all the time, too.  All.  The.
 Time.

-Smitty the Paradox

(pair o' docs?  No thanks, Skechers are fine for me.)