My tiny review from Canal Street-Sat. Nite

Geez louise I drove a lot this weekend. :) I attended both shows in Dayton.
It was *supposed* to be a 2 hour drive, but the folks at expedia dot com
suck at giving directions. Much thanks to them.

Anyhoo, Saturday was much better than Friday. I had a long day at work on
Friday so I wasn't 'feeling' it. Ah well. Saturday nite I worked the merch,
and had tons o' fun doing it! (except the nazi gol-darn credit card
thingamajigger) I love meeting new people. Thanks to Chris Flinchbaugh for
'showing me the ropes'. :)

I was also able to meet Bruce, Dan, and Dan's woman. Bruce, it was nice to
meet you. Too bad I couldn't talk with you more. (b/c the fool didn't stop
by the table afterwards!) :) Dan...you didn't talk much...maybe next time.
And maybe next time I can sit with the popular kids.

The girl and boy were on it. Like a rock sled on a rail. I thought it was a
very good show. Better than Friday for some reason. I just remembered I
didn't write down the setlist. I was just takin it all in. Soo good. Pretty
much the same as Friday + one more new song and Poughkeepsie instead of
Rhapsodie.
The opener, Jason Dennie was a-mazing. I've never seen anyone play an
acoustic the way he did. Wow. Heck of a nice guy too.
Pre-opener, Chris Flinchbaugh. :) I really enjoyed his set. Also a heck of a
nice guy. Get his cd...it's 'Beatle-esque pop' music. ;)

That's about all I think.

Oh yeah, I locked my keys in my truck rite before I left. I started the
truck and then walked around to get something out of the other side, and
both doors locked. I was like, 'ohh please don't let Karin and Linford or
anyone else I might know come out here.' :) I went into the Southern Belle
and some guys graciously helped me out. (using a pool stick) :)

tootles.

trying not to make a scene,
kylie