fountains o' wayne

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Does anyone here like Fountains of Wayne?  I just
> picked up their first CD,
> it's fun as heck.

i love and i mean L-U-V fountains of wayne.  and i
quote:
for a small girl barbara sure has got a bit crush.
the kind that makes her want to break stuff
and blame it on a man she don't know.

brilliant. brill-i-ant i tell you. the whole cd just
makes me happy.  i am ashamed however to admit i know
very little about the band.

sigh.

regards,
liesel

=====
Did nothing in particular, and did it very well.

--Sir William Schwenck Gilbert